Friday 21 October 2016

Some different outfits

I've haven't wore jeans in the last five years but last weekend I sew a pair of Ginger Jeans just to try. And they were easy to sew but they went out to big. So maybe I give them to a friend and sew another pair for myself. I'm a lot happier when I wear a skirt or a dress. I mostly wear skirts but I want to sew some dresses. I just have to decide which one I will start with.
In the middle picture I wear a sweater I bought in a thrift store. I like it very much even if it is a bit small. But I think I will knit something similar and I have already started my calculations. I also wear a Mabel Skirt from Colette Patterns in a thicker jersey with brown/black leopard print. In the pic to the right I wear a Granville Shirt from Sewaholic Pattern, This is my favorite shirt pattern and I have sewn a lot of them, mostly sleeveless. With this shirt I wear a pencilskirt i light denim and the pattern is from an Ottobre Woman from 5/2008. A perfekt basic skirt pattern.

No comments: